AFAQ GROUP Overseas (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Jordan Web 3.0 Summit website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect information on you in the following ways, and treat all of this information as your “Personal Data”:
- Information you give us. When you use https://web3jo.net and any of its sub-domains (the “Website”), we may ask you to provide certain personal information, such as your contact details, demographic information, employment, and educational history, and information about you in connection with your business. Much of this information enables us to comply with our legal obligations or fulfill our contractual arrangements with you and other parties, and sharing this information may be necessary for us to provide our services. Please note that, in the case of entrepreneurs who provide us with customer data, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate grounds to do so and that this is done in a secure manner.
- Information we get from your use of our services. AFAQ GROUP Overseas collects information about the services you use and how you use them, such as when you view and interact with the Website or our advertisements. In addition, we may gather certain information about you, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, and the details of any website from which you accessed the Website.
- Cookies and similar technologies. AFAQ GROUP Overseas may set and access cookies on your device, which are small files that reside on your device’s storage that generally contain an anonymous unique identifier and are accessible only by the website that placed them there and not any other sites. Selected third parties providing services to us or advertising on the Website may also place, set, and access cookies and similar technologies on your device. We do not have access to these cookies and, other than allowing them to be served, we play no role in these cookies at all. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your web browser.
- Information from third parties or publicly available sources. We may also collect your Personal Data (such as contact information or purchasing habits) from third parties or publicly available sources.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
AFAQ GROUP Overseas is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your Personal Data. We will comply with data protection law, which says that Personal Data must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
EU OR EEA USERS
If you are a user from the EU or EEA you have the following rights:
- The right to access information. You can request an explanation of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to portability. You can request all the data that you provided to us, as well as request to transfer data to another controller.
- The right to restrict processing. You may partially or completely prohibit us from processing your personal data.
- The right to rectification. You can request the correction of your personal data.
- The right to file complaints. If your request was not satisfied, you can file a complaint with the regulatory body.
- Right to be forgotten. You can send us a request to delete your personal data from our systems.
To exercise your rights, write us an email at [email protected]